Friday, March 11, 2005

Digital Art? Google Art.


As I searched for solutions and opinions about Google's ads on the internet (is it worth keeping something which makes me look like a passionate conservative politician?), I found the pretty project Google Adwords Happening by French artist Christophe Bruno. I would call this a brilliant modern take on haiku :). And I bet he ended up making, not losing, money with it.
On Bruno's web page, you can find several other works he made using Google. The best one is maybe the invented word ("sorgoine") that he put on the internet (in 2002) by means of a page announcing its creation. Two months later the word was already appearing in 5 places on the net. Try searching for it on Google today - 2200 entries!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails