Friday, July 06, 2007


This one is for Tiago.


Mike said...


We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for . We'd like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online at

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

FR said...

I like it!

Paul Shortt said...

hi, I just discoverd your site and it makes me happy to see someone showcasing Perfomance and Dance.

Jérôme Poitevin said...

How to buy digital paintings online, limited edition prints for sale ? In my fine art web gallery you may find and buy artworks online : contemporary art and digital paintings, signed limited edition art prints for your home and office, posters, original postcards
: Welcome to Jerome Poitevin Digital Painting :)

Saturn said...

I wish if I can share my Art Research Portal with you.


Related Posts with Thumbnails